We provide one on one evaluations and evidence based treatment of feeding challenges based on a multitude of factors. We not only assess the baby and parent, but look at the entire medical, social-emotional and feeding history along with current challenges when devising an individualized feeding plan that is unique to the family unit.
We specialize in breastfeeding and lactation, but assess and treat issues related to bottlefeeding, transitioning to solids and alternate feeding methods such as NG and G-Tubes.
If gross or fine motor concerns arise that may be impacting successful feeding, growth or development, our pediatric physical therapist can assess and treat the infant. If there are additional concerns about infant nutrition or growth, our registered dietician will be involved in the care plan as well.
Other services include: a free weekly breastfeeding support group as well as various classes focusing on prenatal breastfeeding, infant massage, baby sign language and transitioning to solids.
How do providers refer patients to Milk and Honey?
There are various ways to refer families to Milk And Honey. Medical offices can send referrals to us directly via fax or phone. You can also encourage families to call us directly, so that we can obtain all the information we need in order to help them set up an appointment here in our office. If your office sends us a referral via fax or phone, we will then reach out to the family to complete the scheduling process.
Insurance Info and Out-of-Pocket Rates
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
Milk and Honey is in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Plans. Families with this insurance generally do not need prior authorization to see us. Please have your clients contact us for more information and scheduling.
Milk and Honey is in-network with Tricare Prime, TriCare Select, and Tricare Reserve Select. Families could potentially need prior authorization from their pediatricians to see us. Please have your clients contact us for more information and scheduling.
Milk and Honey is NOT in-network with AETNA plans, however this insurance offers 6 out-of-network lactation visits to see us. Families will be responsible for cost-shares, copays, and deductibles. Please have your clients contact us for more information and for scheduling.
OUT OF POCKET RATES
*AS OF 1/1/20*
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
Initial Evaluation : $165, 1.5 hour appointment
Follow up: $110, 1 hour appointment.
AHCCCS Rate: 20% discount on our out of pocket rate.
AHCCCS + WIC RATE: Discounted Flat Rate, *Limited number of openings available
*Milk and Honey accepts: HSA, FSA, Credit/Debit Cards, Cash and Checks. Payment plans are available on a case by case basis.
- Fri, Apr 16Milk and Honey
- Fri, Apr 16Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, Apr 23Milk and Honey
- Fri, Apr 23Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, Apr 30Milk and Honey
- Fri, Apr 30Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, May 07Milk and Honey
- Fri, May 07Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, May 14Milk and Honey
- Fri, May 14Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, May 21Milk and Honey
- Fri, May 21Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, May 28Milk and Honey
- Fri, May 28Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, Jun 04Milk and Honey
- Fri, Jun 04Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, Jun 11Milk and Honey
- Fri, Jun 11Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, Jun 18Milk and Honey
- Fri, Jun 18Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, Jun 25Milk and Honey
- Fri, Jun 25Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, Apr 09Instagram - Milk & Honey Tucson
- Fri, Apr 09Milk and Honey