Fri, May 14|
Milk and Honey
Free Breastfeeding Clinic - In-Person
**NEW** In-person Breastfeeding Clinic, every Friday from 9:30-10:30am at Milk & Honey. Space is limited, please click "more info" for additional information.
Time and Location
May 14, 2021, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Milk and Honey, 3844 E Pima St, Tucson, AZ 85716, USA
About the Event
We are happy to announce a new, free, in-person breastfeeding clinic on Fridays at 9:30am. In order to provide this service, we are limiting the size to 4 registrants (nursing parent(s) + baby; sorry, no additional support people will be able to attend at this time). If you or baby are having breastfeeding challenges such as: plugged ducts, mastitis, latch issues, nipple pain, slow infant weight gain, questions about milk supply, need an assessment for tongue and lip tie, weighted feeds, etc.., this clinic is a great resource for you. We are asking that families register for our clinic ahead of time by calling our office at 520-477-7752. It is on a first come, first served basis. If you need to cancel, we ask that you please cancel as far in advance as possible so that we can offer your space to a family on our waitlist. We can’t wait to start this clinic!
- We are limiting the clinic to 4 registrants (nursing parent(s) + baby) in order to maintain physical distancing during clinic (no extra support people at this time)
- If you or baby are sick or have any Covid-19 symptoms, please reach out to cancel your registration
- Take your temperatures before leaving your house to attend our clinic
- All adults must wear masks
- Clean your hands upon arrival to the office
- Bring your own blankets for use on the scale and floor